EndNote is a software that covers all functions necessary for effective literature management and knowledge organisation.
- Import and export: bibliographic data from library catalogues and databases
- Online research: over 6,000 predefined database accesses
- Manage literature: exact title records with the help of 50 predefined document types
- Access to the EndNote database directly while writing in the word processor: insert literature references directly into the text
- Formatting templates for bibliographies for many journals: over 6,400 citation styles predefined
- Organise knowledge: Information, references, images and PDFs
- Create bibliographies and literature lists
You can purchase an Endnote licence from the Regional Computing Centre Erlangen (RRZE). Please consult your RRZE contact person.
Private use for students and employees of the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
The RRZE has extended the campus licence agreement for EndNote so that EndNote may now also be used privately. The costs will be borne by the RRZE until further notice.
The RRZE provides the version EndNote X9.1 (Mac OS X, Windows; English as of December 2019) via fauXpas (fau eXtended personal application software) and StudiSoft (software portal).
Download a Free Trial: https://endnote.com/free-30-day-trial-v2
EndNote on YouTube
Of course, the university library also offers personal support and assistance with EndNote. Ask a librarian or attend our training courses in German.