To whom can I report a change of address?

All members of FAU have to report a change of address themselves via the IdM homepage and there assign one address to the University Library.

Please bear in mind that the e-mail address used for e-mail exchange is by default your FAU e-mail address. If you wish to have your e-mail sent to another, private e-mail address, please add the new one to your User Data in the catalogue.
If you are an external user or do not own a FAUcard, please inform our staff immediately about a change of address. To do so, please contact our staff at the Information Desks or send us a message via an online inquiry.