You can order books, papers from books and journals, and other media via Interlibrary Loan.
For ordering a scan or print-out from a medium, the following is important to notice:
- You may only use it privately and non-commercially.
- You can receive the full paper as scans/print-outs from journals.
- You can only receive 10% as a scan/print-out if it is from monographies.
The following types of media cannot be ordered via Interlibrary Loan:
- Articles from popular magazines, such as Focus, c’t, Time Magazine
- Media that can be bought for up to 15 Euro at a bookshop
Further information can be found on this page.