Rules for the Parent & Child Room
The following rules apply to this room:
- It is only available to parents with children and is used free of charge. Reservations are not possible.
- Take care of the furnishings and equipment. No objects may be removed, the room must be cleaned up after use.
- Please take off your child’s shoes.
- Please report any suggestions for improvement and possible defects at the information desk on the 1st floor so that we can constantly improve this offer.
- The University Library cannot organise any supervision or supervision. When using this room, the parents or persons in whose care they have given the children are responsible for the care and supervision of the child to be cared for. The supervisor (parents are liable for their children) is liable to the University Library Erlangen-Nürnberg for any damage to the facilities and objects provided by the University Library Erlangen-Nürnberg which has been caused by a child or a supervisor. This shall also apply to damage to facilities and objects caused by a child if the supervisor has breached his or her duty of supervision. In the event of damage, liability on the part of the university is then excluded. The University shall only be liable in the event of wilful and grossly negligent breach of its duty of road safety or due diligence.