Description of the ordering process
- First search for the title in the catalogue of the University Library or Gateway Bayern. This can be either the title of a journal, book or an article from the discovery service “Primo, articles & more“.
- Click on your hit and select the tab “Get document”.
You now have the option of using the SFX button to call up additional services.
- If your researched title is a printed version of a scientific journal or book, you will be offered the service in the SFX window that opens.
- Select your library.
- Log in with your user number and password.
- If the title is available for delivery via FAUdok, you will be forwarded directly to the order form. The data already available are automatically transferred to the order form as far as possible. If necessary, add the author or title of the article and the page numbers.
Remember: You can only order a small part of a book (no more than 15% of the total number of pages).
- To complete your order you have to agree to the copyright declaration (urheberrechtliche Erklärung)and click on the button “FAUdok-Bestellung abschicken”.